Skip Navigation
Image of House
Image of House

Archive: Oct 2016

  1. Good afternoon! Take a quick moment to look at your current professional head shot. If you have to guess what year it was taken, then it’s probably time to have a new one taken. We have the perfect opportunity for you to mark this one off of your to-do list. It’s professional photo week at […]

  2. TRAR Tribune: It’s CORE Week @ TRAR

    Good afternoon!  It is CORE Week at TRAR!  We have all three CORE classes this week offered:  Core Law, Civil Rights and Ethics.  Please note that the Ethics class does qualify for the NAR QUAD Ethics requirement due by December 31, 2016.  Don’t miss out on President Jack’s Video of the Week.  The Agent you […]

  3. Third quarter sales of single-family homes in Lucas and Northern Wood County reported by the Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS® totaled 1,622. This was unchanged compared to the third quarter of 2015. Sales volume generated by third quarter activity totaled $236 million, a one percent increase from the third quarter of 2015. The average sales […]

  4. September sales of single-family homes in Lucas and Northern Wood County reported by the Toledo Regional Association of REALTORS® totaled 522. This was an increase of 2% compared to September of 2015. Sales volume generated by September activity totaled $72 million, which was up 2% from 2015. The median sales price was $113,700 (down 4% […]