Director Candidate: Kathy Kuyoth, RE/MAX Preferred Associates
Kathy Kuyoth is currently running for a Director’s seat for a three year term (2019, 2020, 2021). Below please find information regarding Kathy’s qualifications. Kathy may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
- Company: RE/MAX Preferred Associates
- Years Licensed: 30 plus
- Type of License Held: Broker
- University Attended: Davis Business College
- Position held at Company: Owner, Partner, Coach, Office Manager, Trainer
- List of TRAR Committees Chaired: Professional Standards and Grievance
- List of TRAR Committees Participated in: Legislative and Professional Standards
- Served as a TRAR Director in the past: Yes, 2015 to present
- Years received the TRAR Million Dollar Club Award: n/a
- Describe current and past community involvement: Kathy is involved in Christ the King Church as a Eucharistic Minister, usher and she also serves on the Parish Council. Kathy is currently the Chairperson for the RE/MAX Preferred Associates Cinco de Mayo event. This annual event benefits the Children’s Miracle Network and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Kathy is also a Team Captain for the Komen 5k each year. Kathy was awarded the 2013 TRAR Citizen of the Year Award.
- Financial Oversight Experience: Kathy is in charge of analyzing financials for RE/MAX Preferred and the LLC for the building.
- Government Affairs Experience: She has served on the Legislative Committee for the past few years.
- Communications Experience: Kathy has experience with Dale Carnegie plus she has taken several RE/MAX Communications classes.
- Strategic Planning Experience: She actively participates in the annual strategic and planning sessions for TRAR and RE/MAX Preferred.
- Technology Experience: Kathy attends several Jared James technology sessions to stay up-to-date on the latest technology.
- Real Estate Trends Experience: She keeps current on real estate trends through RE/MAX, Real Trends, Inman and other industry publications. Kathy makes a special effort to stay well informed in this area.
- Leadership Experience: Kathy has experience for multiple years as a Broker, Manager, Coach, Mentor, Church Leader and has also served for 3 years on the TRAR Board of Directors.
- Why does Kathy wish to be a Director: Kathy has learned a lot throughout her career and feels that she has a wealth of information to share with the TRAR Members and Leaders. She would like to give back to the industry that has allowed her to have a very successful career.
Voting will be available for all REALTOR Members starting Monday, December 3, 2018 through Friday, December 14, 2018. Please CLICK HERE to vote.