Director Candidate: Mary Jo Fischer, The DiSalle Real Estate Company
Mary Jo Fischer is currently running for a Director’s seat for a three year term (2019, 2020, 2021). Below please find information regarding Mary Jo’s qualifications. Mary Jo may be reached at email@example.com for any additional questions.
- Company: DiSalle Real Estate Company
- Years Licensed: 22 1/2 years
- Type of License Held: Salesperson
- University Attended: n/a
- Degree: n/a
- Position held at Company: Vice President of Operations
- TRAR Committees Chaired: Grievance Committee (Vice Chair)
- TRAR Committee Participation: Grievance Committee
- Served as a TRAR Director in the past: No
- Years received the TRAR Million Dollar Club Award: 2004-2008
- Describe current and past community involvement: Mary Jo has served as the Chairperson for the DiSalle/Hospice of NW Ohio Golf Outing for the past fifteen years. She is the 2017 recipient of the REALTOR Community Service Award. She has also chaired the Metamora Park-O-Rama 5k for the past four years and has organized the Holiday Shopping trip for the past 12 years. She is currently an active member of Holy Trinity Parish.
- Financial Oversight Experience: She has handled billing, commissions, utilities, 1099’s, W2, balancing books and much more for the DiSalle Real Estate company since 1999. She has also maintained her own personal real estate business and family business, Fischer Apiary.
- Government Affairs Experience: She actively attends town hall meetings in addition to township meetings in her local community.
- Communications Experience: Mary Jo actively speaks to groups about the Hospice Golf Outing. She also handles multiple customer service and social media marketing for DiSalle.
- Strategic Planning Experience: She works along side DiSalle Brokers to plan goals, make new marketing plans and also plan the budget.
- Technology Experience: Mary Jo is the IT person for the DiSalle Real Estate company which includes computer maintenance, networking and device management. She is in the process of co-developing a billing system for the company.
- Real Estate Trends Experience: She is actively involved with social media which includes a multitude of apps to enhance business.
- Leadership Experience: Mary Jo is chair person for many organizations and events. She is the recipient of the TRAR REALTOR Community Service award, manager of agents and staff at the DiSalle Real Estate Company and Broker for DiSalle Michigan.
- Why does Mary Jo wish to be a Director: Mary Jo feels that it is time to get involved and learn more about how TRAR works. She would like to help make decisions that will make our industry even better. She loves to learn new things and feels that she has many years of experience that will make her an asset to the team of Directors.
Voting will be available for all REALTOR Members starting Monday, December 3, 2018 through Friday, December 14, 2018. Please CLICK HERE to vote.