Reval 2018: Lucas County Auditor Tax Increase
By law, property tax valuation occurs twice during a six year cycle; first the Revaluation then a Triennial three years later.
The 2018 tax year marks the beginning of the next revaluation cycle.
The 2018 Revaluation included a physical examination of every residential, commercial and agricultural parcel in Lucas County. Characteristics evaluated on each 2018 Revaluation property include: type, construction style, story height, additions, outbuildings, major remodels and overall condition.
Value change notices will be mailed to homeowners county wide over the summer and all records are made available for public inspection and feedback.
Below are the AGGREGATE changes for the different areas in Lucas County. Please not that these are for the overall area and not necessarily for individual properties.
- Harding Township – 8.38%
- Jerusalem Township – 7.95%
- Monclova Township – 10.47%
- Providence Township – 2.47%
- Richfield Township – 0.60%
- Spencer Township – 10.11%
- Springfield Township – 10.98%
- Swanton Township – 8.07%
- Sylvania Township – 10.56%
- Washington Township – 7.71%
- Waterville Township – 9.28%
- Berkey – 0.37%
- Harbor View – 2.99%
- Holland – 6.38%
- Ottawa Hills – 7.36%
- Swanton – 12.59%
- Whitehouse – 11.31%
- Maumee – 11.13%
- Oregon – 10.19%
- Sylvania – 12.88%
- Toledo – 6.67%
- Waterville (City) – 11.33%
If your client has not received their notice from the Auditor’s office or if you have a buyer who would like to know the new tax value on a property, please email email@example.com the property address and we can provide the new value for you.
If your client has questions about their valuation, they can provide feedback to the auditor’s office and request a value adjustment using one of the following three options:
- Call their office at 419-213-4406 to file over the phone
- File online by clicking here
- You may attend a 2018 Road show, but most requests can be handled over the phone. Please call the Auditor’s Office to schedule an appointment
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact the Lucas County Auditor’s office 419-213-4406.